Who we are
The Imageizer.com website is the project of the Aleksandar Milivojević (GooTools.net), programmer and amateur photographer. Started as the image optimization web service and evolved into licenced content service.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information.
However, when you register to use a Imageizer site and order products or services as a Imageizer subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
If you submit content to Imageizer for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
- Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
- Payment and contributor information including, but not limited to, payout method, payout email, desired display name, content focus, camera equipment, and information about your skill level and creative process.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with and how is used
- Authenticate and provide access to the Imageizer websites, mobiles applications, and services.
- Process your financial transactions.
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Imageizer and selected third parties.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services, search results, and offerings to you.
Imageizer uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
- Send you important account/order/service information.
- Respond to your queries, refund requests, or complaints.
- Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
- Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected Imageizer personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Imageizer.
- When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using transport layer security technology.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.